How to Create an Email Account on iCloud: Step-by-Step Guide
Create an iCloud account This allows you to access a large number of options and benefits that the Apple platform provides. These range from greater device security to recovering your information from the cloud in the event of hardware loss. That's why the following post describes the various ways to register on this platform for which you can Use yours Smartphone, laptop or desktop computer.
So the first step in this whole process is create a new email address or Apple ID which will give you automatic access to iCloud and all services of this operating system. This can be done using a variety of tools, including Windows computers. It should be noted that in the case of an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you can do this. from the App Store or when setting up your device. You will find all the necessary information in the following text.
On iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
For create an iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch You have two alternatives. The first is through the App Store, the second is when setting up the device, each of them is described below.
From the app store
If you want to create an email for iCloud from the App Store, you need to access this option on your device. click on your profile picture and do the following:
- Press "Create a new Apple ID"
Note: If you don't see this button, make sure you don't have an iCloud session open on your device.
- Write yours Name and select Date of Birth.
- Enter one email address and password. Subsequently select country or region corresponding to the location set for your payment system.
Important tip: Use an email address that is easy to remember and that you have access to, as this will be your new Apple ID.
- Press "Next"
Note: If you want, activate the subscription box to receive news and service updates.
- Enter your payment information to complete the process. Then click "Next(This information can be omitted if desired).
- Write your phone number to confirm your account details. This will help you verify your identity and retrieve your ID if you forget it.
- Finally, look in your mailbox and find some confirmation email from Apple asking you to activate or confirm your account.
This way, you can create your Apple ID and gain access to numerous platform services, including iCloud.
When setting up your device
In case you want create an iCloud email when setting up your deviceyou need to follow these steps:
- Press "Forgotten Apple ID or password"
- Choose "Create a new free Apple ID" in the next window.
- Choose yours date of birth and write your name.
- Press "Next"
- Press "Use your current address" or "Get a free iCloud address", depending on your case.
Setting up a new iCloud account is very easy. As you can see, this is a much faster process than the one mentioned above.
If for some reason you prefer register your email to iCloud from your computer, you can do it from your Mac or Windows PC without any problem. Please note the process required for each case below.
Now if you have a Mac, steps you need to follow to create an iCloud account They described below:
- Open the App Store.
- Follow the route Sign in > Create Apple ID.Note: If you don't see this option, make sure you're signed out of iCloud.
- Accept Terms of service continue.
- fill the form required to create your Apple ID.Note: Make sure you provide a secure and easy-to-remember email address as this will be your new account in iCloud and other Apple services.
- Press "Continue"
- Enter your billing and billing information, then click "Continue"
- Find the provided email in your inbox, Apple message asking you to verify your account.
By following this procedure you will be able to create an iCloud profile on your Maceasy and simple in minutes.
For computers running this operating system, you must access to the latest version from iTunes for Windows and follow the instructions below:
- Follow the route Account > Sign in > Create a new Apple ID.
- Provides everything required information in the form register.Note: Please note that the email address provided will be your new account in iCloud and all Apple services. Be sure to remember it.
- Click "Continue"
- Enter your billing information for your purchases and click "Continue"Note: You can also select "Nobody"if you wish. Although there is no charge for this, unless you purchase a paid service, you can also change or delete it at any time.
- Check your email if you have received some message from Apple request confirmation of your account.
By following the above procedure, you can create your Apple ID on your Windows computer without any problems.
If for some strange reason none of the above options are available to you, you can try a couple of additional options. Good either by creating an Apple ID online or on other devices., such as Smart TV, Android smartphone or Apple TV. See how to do it below.
From the Internet
Create an iCloud account online It's very simple, you just need to click on this link to go to the Apple ID login site. Once there you will have to fill in the required information for the process, depending on the circumstances in each particular case. Finally you should look in your mailbox a confirmation email sent to confirm your identity and activate the newly generated email. So you can start using various services what the platform offers.
From other devices
If you want to login or create a new iCloud account from another external devicesuch as Smart TV, Android phones, Apple TV, etc. You can follow the instructions shown on the screen.
It's worth noting that the process you have to follow to do this is very similar to those described in this text. You only need to provide your name, email address, password, location and other contact information required for this. This is an important requirement when subscribing to services such as Apple TV+ or Apple Music.
It is now possible that when trying create your iCloud account for Apple TV you are redirected to the site https://activate.apple.com/where you will need to write a code that is displayed on the computer screen.
As you can see, there are many registration options on this platform, and they work on different operating systems. You just need to choose the one that best suits your needs and create your iCloud account enjoy all available benefits.