How to Recover Yahoo Email Account
In some cases, when trying to log in, the user realizes that he has forgotten some access information. This often causes Yahoo account loss!.
In this article we will tell you How to recover your Yahoo! email account? by following a few simple steps on the official website of the platform.
Steps to restore access
Follow these procedures, valid for both your computer and mobile phone, from any browser:
- Login to the Login Wizard from Yahoo! from this connection.
- Next you should provide safety information like the following:
- E-mail address.
- The phone number used to register with Yahoo!
- Recovery email address.
- The recovery phone number previously added to your account.
- Yahoo! will give you the opportunity Verify your identity via SMS or email.
- You can set new password and thereby restore your account.
If you do not have any of the information requested by Yahoo!, your account will not be restored and you will have to create a new account.
Tips on how not to lose your account
To avoid losing your account again, try to follow the security tips we mention below:
- Set a strong passwordbut it's not that hard to remember.
- Be sure always have access to your phone number used when creating an account.
- Add an additional phone number. This is accomplished by accessing the security panel of your Yahoo! account. (click this connection to log in) and clicking the “Phone numbers” section.
- You can too add email address restoration from the same place. However, you will need to confirm your recovery email address by clicking on a link that will be sent to it by Yahoo!.
By following these tips, you can rest assured that you won't lose your email forever. Plus, you can avoid any inconvenience and know that your Yahoo! can be restored. easily.