Recover Gmail Email Account
Maybe Lose access to Gmail email In different ways, forgetting the exact password or email address is a common problem among users of the platform.
In this article we will look at all possible alternatives. regain access to your Gmail email account and therefore to all related Google services.
Recover account password
Forgetting a security key is the most common reason for losing access. Fortunately, it can be restored by following these steps:
- Access to login page using this connection.
- Write your address and then click "Next"
- On the form that asks you to enter a password, click on "Have you forgotten your password?"
- Enter last password that you remember using with your Gmail account, especially if you recently changed your password. If you don't remember any past passwords, click the link "Try another way".
- Next, you can request SMS if you have a phone number associated with your account.
- Check the SMS of the registered mobile phone in your account. You will receive a message: “G-XXXXXX is your Google verification code.”
- Enter the digital code in the form and click “Next”.
- If the code is correct, a form to change your password will appear. Choose a new strong password that you do not use on other sites and click Next.
Observation: To recover your Gmail password, you need certain verification information assigned to your account, such as a mobile number or email address. If you don't have one, you can click the "Try Another Method" link until you find the right method.
Recover email address
You can recover your account even if you have forgotten your login information. To do this, follow these steps, which we will show you below:
- Access to the login page using this connection.
- Click on the link "Have you forgotten your email?" is located below the form.
- Enter your phone number linked to Gmailincluding country code.
- Write your first and last name with which you registered your account, and then click the “Next” button.
- By phone number linked to your account you will receive an SMS with a code security.
- Enter a code as.
- Select the account associated with your phone number. In this case, Gmail reminded us of our email address thanks to SMS confirmation.
Finally, enter your password to login. If you don't remember your password, follow the steps we mentioned at the beginning of this article.
What to do to avoid losing your Gmail account?
It is recommended that once you regain control of your account, you follow some tips to ensure a high level of security for your account and not lose it easily in the future.
- Assign a strong passwordbut it's easy to remember because a very strong password is of no use if you lose access frequently.
- Another alternative to avoid forgetting your password is use a password manager How Last pass.
- Add identity verification methods. You can do this from the Security panel, access it from here connection and go to “Identity Verification Methods”.
- Do not share your login information with other people, as they can quickly change it and leave you without access. You may even lose count forever.
This is all the information you need to know to recover your Gmail email account quickly and easily and prevent it from being lost.