Recover Tinder account
TO service search dating on your phone, there is actually no more popular and ubiquitous service than Tinder. The app has completely revolutionized dating by focusing on swiping left and right on profiles to match (or “like”) them or delete them.
Be a part Tinder Millions of young people want this today and this app is perfect for young people to flirt and get to know each other. This application is created for people from 18 to 30 years old, although it is most often used by people from 22 to 26 years old.
If for some reason you have lost access to your accountWhether your phone was stolen because you lost it or it was damaged, or you just lost your password, you don't have to worry! Recover your Tinder account Maybe. You'll be able to continue using the services you've already used, and what's even better is that you don't have to open a new account to do so, your friends, everything will remain yours. Below we will show you how you can recover your account quickly and easily.
Recover Deleted or Deleted Tinder Account
If you came to this article as a result of a search recover a Tinder account that has been deleted or permanently deletedWe regret to inform you that you will no longer be able to recover it and will have to create a new Tinder account.
And when you go to the permanent account deletion section, Tinder itself warns you in advance that this is irreversible and all matches will be deleted. Many people asked the same thing on popular forums like Reddit and the answer was the same: A deleted Tinder account can no longer be recovered..
You'll be able to recover your Tinder account if you simply deleted the app, temporarily deactivated your account, or lost your password. If this applies to your case, continue reading the article, we at MundoCuentas can help you!
Recover Tinder Account on Android or iOS
If you want to recover your Tinder account from your Android or iOS phone, you need to follow these steps:
Reload the application
If you don't have the app yet, the first thing you should do is download the app again on your existing mobile phone.
Recover Tinder with access to Facebook or phone number.
If you only had defective your Tinder account and you still have access to the phone number registered with Tinder or your Facebook account, sign in as usual by clicking "Sign in with Facebook" or "Sign in with your phone number" follow the instructions and the old account will be restored with all your old matches.
Recover Tinder if I lost access to Facebook
If you no longer have access to your Facebook account or you phone number that were linked to Tinder, you'll have to click the button that says "Trouble signing in?" there the application will allow you to open your account with your emailwhich is usually registered in your Facebook account.
Recover Tinder if I changed my phone number
Sometimes it happens that you no longer have access to the phone number and you used it to access Tinder. Luckily, Tinder offers the ability to sign in even if you've changed your phone number.
- Open the Tinder app
- Click on the "Login with your phone number"
- Press "Have you changed your phone number? Sign in using your email address"
- Enter the email address associated with your Tinder account. This is usually the one you registered with Tinder when you created your account or linked it to Facebook.
- If you have an account associated with this email address, you will receive an email from Tinder with a verification link. If there is no email address associated with this account, you will not receive any email.
- Verify your account by entering your new phone number.
I can't log into Tinder, what should I do?
If none of the above options helped you, the only thing left is contact Tinder support. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to tinder support: https://www.help.tinder.com/hc/es-es/requests/new
- Choose "Problems logging into your account"
- Choose "I can't verify my email address or phone number"
- Fill the form. Include detailed information and even screenshots of everything you need to make it easier for the Tinder team to verify your account.
- Press Send.
Now all that's left is Wait for a response from the Tinder team.
Recover Tinder Account from PC
If you have lost your Tinder account due to any unfortunate situation that you did not expect to face, in Windows or Mac OS you can recover it through your computer browser like Google Chrome as Tinder has the ability to recover your account as well from your account. version of the site for computers. Below are the steps you need to follow:
- Login to the official website www.tinder.com from the browser on your computer.
- Once there, click the "Login" located in the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will open with some login options, for example:
- Sign in using your phone: If you still have access to the phone number registered in your previous Tinder account, click this option, enter your phone number and verify it with the code that comes via SMS.
- Login using Facebook: If you still have access to your Facebook account, this option will allow you to log in using the social network.
- If you don't remember your details, you can go to "Problems logging in?"and there they will ask you for your email address, where you will receive a message that will allow you recover your Tinder account.
Once you complete these steps, you can reactivate your session and continue enjoying the benefits that Tinder provides you. You can also recover your account directly from Facebook by simply entering your Facebook email and password, and if you have linked one account to another, you won't have to go through the steps we mentioned earlier.
As you can see, there are different ways to recover your Tinder account, and each of them is very simple. Tinder always has ways to protect your data, take care of your account, and provide you with simple ways to help you as your safety and peace of mind are of utmost importance to the creators of this incredible app.