How to add contacts to WhatsApp Web
If you are looking how to add contacts to whatsapp webIn the following text we will describe in detail methods that allow you to achieve this easily and quickly.
In addition, you will see how send messages without having to register any number in your agenda, making it easier to interact with one-time users.
From your Google account
For add contact to WhatsApp Web Through your Google account you need to do the following:
- Sign in to your Google account from here connection.
- Go to "Contacts and general information".
- Then click "Contacts".
- Choose "Create contact"in the top left corner.
- Press "Create contact".
- Next, you will need to enter the first name, last name and number of the person you want to add.
- Then click "Hold".
- Now go to https://web.whatsapp.com/
- Find yourself in the search bar and write the contact's name.
- You can finally start sending him messages.
Note: If the contact is not yet listed, you can refresh the page. If this doesn't work, log out and scan the QR code again.
InTouchApp is an application that allows you to register contacts on WhatsApp Web and other platforms. This is possible by syncing your phone's calendar with a Chrome extension. But for this you need to follow these instructions:
- Download InTouchApp on your mobile phone Android or iOS.
- Confirm your number to create an account.
- Sync your contacts with the app.
- Then install this extension on your computer using this connection.
- Now in the application, click "Scan QR code".
- Once this is done, Chrome app and extension will be bound.
- Click on icon (+).
- Enter all contact details to plan.
- Finally, click "Save and Talk".
Send a message without adding a contact
If you want to send a message without having to add a new contact Via WhatsApp Web follow these instructions:
- In the address bar writes "wa.me/" next to the phone number that you want to send a message. Don't forget to color your geographic code. Example: wa.me/+543750123456.
- Then you must click on "Continue communication".
- Then select "Use the WhatsApp website".
- Finally, you can start sending messages without adding the number to your phone book.Note: this method Ideal for working with clients or people you don't want to schedule.
Although WhatsApp Web does not have a built-in contact registration method, you can easily add your contacts using the above-mentioned alternatives.