How to delete a WhatsApp contact that is not on the agenda
Using the application you can create an entry WhatsApp contacts that are not on the agenda. Over time, this turns into a long and useless phone list.
In this article we will explain How to delete a contact from WhatsApp it's not easy to put on the agenda with a simple step-by-step guide.
Deleting contacts that are not registered
To delete contacts that are not registered or only appear with a phone number in your WhatsApp address book, you need to follow these steps:
- Access to WhatsApp.
- Start a new chat with the contact you want to delete.
- Press three dots icon located in the upper right corner.
- Choose "Eye contact"
- Click again on three dots icon.
- Choose "View in contact book"
- Press "Menu"
- Choose "Delete contactand, if necessary, confirm your decision. This step may vary depending on your hardware.
- Update your WhatsApp contact book.
Deleting contacts that are registered
If you want to delete a phone number registered in your phone book, you can go to the Contacts application on your device, go to the Information tab and delete it. Another alternative is to follow the steps in the quickstart guide in the previous title.
Reasons why unknown contacts appear on WhatsApp
The reasons for unknown contacts or contacts that you have never registered on your mobile phone can be different, but the most common are the following:
- Accounts are synced on your device: If someone else has registered a different account on your device and activated the Sync Contacts option, it is highly likely that their entire WhatsApp program will be mixed with yours.
- Used equipment- When purchasing used phones that have not been reset, you may find unknown contacts on WhatsApp.
- Poorly registered contacts: If for some reason you did not complete the registration of a contact on your phone correctly, it will appear in the WhatsApp address book only with a mobile phone number.
This is all the information you need to know to delete WhatsApp contacts, whether they are registered in the phone book or not.