How to use WhatsApp Web without a mobile phone with or without internet connection
With the new WhatsApp update, this is possible. use web and desktop version, not including mobile phone. To do this you need to follow a series of simple steps.
For this reason, in the next article We'll show you how to access this benefit.with a simple and quick procedure, as well as aspects to consider when using it.
Enter web version
To use the web version and enjoy it regardless of mobile phoneFollow these steps:
- Login to WhatsApp Web via: https://web.whatsapp.com/
- Then on your smartphone go to WhatsApp and click on three parallel points.
- Press "Associated devices"
- Now select the section "Beta for various devices"
- Next, click "Join beta testing" and return to the section "Pairing a device" which you must choose.
- To finish, go to scan the QR code and so, log in to this service.
Access to desktop version
Do you have an alternative use the desktop version of WhatsApp. To do this, follow these steps:
- Download programor for operating systems Window or macOS.
Note: You also have opportunity to log in Microsoft Store and purchase this service.
- After that, go to the "Downloads" folder, click right click on the folder "Setting up WhatsApp"
- Then click "Run as administrator"
- Next, a window will open in which you will need to click “Fulfill"
- After installation you can go to scan QR code when entering the section "Devices connected» from your mobile phone.
Aspects to consider
WhatsApp points out a number of aspects considerwhen using the web or desktop version with this new update, as follows:
- They can be connect up to four devicesunless it's another mobile phone.
- You must have a good internet connection so that messages arrive correctly.
- Calls cannot be made or video calls.
- To use this feature, you need access to the beta version of the specified service, which is carried out by entering the “Connected Devices” section in the mobile application.
Using WhatsApp Web without turning on your mobile phone can be done easily using the procedure described above.