Followers on Facebook: how to find out who and how many are following you?
Followers on Facebook are not as visible as on Instagram, since the blue-icon social network is based primarily on “friend requests.” However, the government know who follows you and views your publications It's very simple.
In this article we will show you how you can do know who follows you on Facebook and how many followers you have on the social network. Just keep reading this post until the end to find out how.
To find out who follows you on Facebook from your computer, you need to follow these steps.
- Enter www.facebook.com And log in.
- When the main page is displayed click on your profile picture to access your wall.
- Now you have to write “Subscribers” in the address barright at the end of the URL generated when you log in to your Facebook wall.
- This will take you to a new screen showing your Facebook friends.
In this section you will be able to see your list of friends and therefore those who follow you. Well, typically, when you receive a friend request, the person who sent it automatically becomes your follower. However, they won't be able to view your content until you accept them as a friend, unless your profile privacy allows it.
You can also find out who your subscribers are and how many there are from your phone. In the mobile app, you will find two versions of Facebook: Lite and Official. Read the instructions below to learn the procedure for each.
On Facebook Lite
If you are using this application, you just need to follow the procedure detailed below:
- Click on Three horizontal stripes icon.
- Scroll to the bottom and select "Parameter"
- Find a list of options »Access to your information"
- Now you must click "People/pages you follow and followers"
- A window will open with two options, select "Followers"
- You will be taken to a new window where Your list of subscribers will be displayed. If nothing appears, it means no one is following you.
In the Facebook app
The steps in this case are simpler because the appearance of this application is similar to the desktop version. See instructions below:
- Click here Three horizontal stripes icon in the upper right corner.
- Choose your image Profile.
- By doing this you will be taken to your wall, now you will have to go down and click on "Look at your information"
- A new window will open with all your information. Including followers Click on this option and you will be able to see who is following you..
Note: If this button doesn't appear, you may not have any followers on your Facebook account.
Difference between followers and friends
You could have said it Friend requests that you accept automatically become your followers.since they can view your content, both headers are different from each other.
This is because those requests you choose to reject (but not block) They replace subscribers by being able to view your content even if they are not on your friends list. It should be noted that the last This is only possible if your account settings allow it.that is, if the publications are public.
However, this is something you can change at any time if you want. prevent those you do not accept from viewing information personal on your wall or in any post you make.
Deactivate the "Subscribers" feature
In case you want disable the ability of other users to follow youThe steps are very simple:
- Press small arrow pointing down to display the options menu.
- Choose "Settings and privacy"
Note: In the app, you can access it by clicking on the three horizontal bars and selecting the option mentioned above.
- Choose "Parameter" in the next section.
- Scroll the menu on the left until you find "Public messages" and click on it.
- Select the drop-down menu under "Who might follow you" and select "Friends"
When you're done, everything will be ready. No one outside your friends list will be able to follow you. It is worth noting that this is a completely reversible process. If you want any Facebook user to be able to follow you, you just need to repeat the process and select the opposite option in the last step.