How to Download Audio from Facebook Messenger
Since the creation of Facebook Chat and its constant evolution until the advent of Facebook Messenger, the developers of the giant platform have implemented quite competitive features in terms of sending and receiving multimedia files, which classifies it as a fairly complete application in this matter, making it possible to share videos, images and very popular voice notes with our friends. Today we will teach you exactly how to download audio from Facebook Messenger.
These audio files multiply in the said application like fish in the sea...But what happens if you need to download one of them??, it is natural to want to save certain files for posterity, and voice memos do not escape this need, and in this case Here we present the best way to download these files.
Download Messenger audio files from your mobile phone
To upload voice notes to Messenger from your mobile phone, you need to follow a fairly similar procedure. The example we'll show you will use Google Chrome for Android. If you don't have this browser, you can download it via this link.
- Access Facebook for mobile devices from a browser https://m.facebook.com/
- Go to "Messenger"and enter chat or conversation where is the voice memo you want to download.
- Once you find the audio you want to download, access it. It will look something like this:
When you access the audio, a window will open to confirm the download.
- When you press it will download automatically. If not, press and hold audio, a menu will appear, select "Download link".
- You can now open the file from your downloads folder. It will be possible to play it, but it will be in video format.
Download Messenger audio from PC
Downloading a voice note and knowing where Messenger audio recordings are saved can make our lives a lot easier. with this article We offer to teach you the fastest and most effective procedure.which we will see below.
- Open your Facebook account from mobile version https://m.facebook.com/home.php(Note that Where www Yes m this is something you can change manually).
- You will then be taken to the "Messenger"For later enter a chat or conversation where is the voice memo you want to download.
- Once you find the audio you want to download, open it or click on it. three small dots indicating sound on the right.
- Click on the option "Dismiss", which appears in the drop-down menu.
- The audio file will be downloaded from your browser. The downloaded audio will be in .MP4 format. It will be possible to play it, but it will be in video format.
Convert downloaded Messenger audio to .mp3
To convert Messenger audio downloaded from Facebook from .mp4 to .mp3, you need to use a converter or online tool to convert the downloaded file from .mp4 to .mp3 and be able to play it on any device.
- Enter this tool to convert .mp4 files to .mp3.
- For format, select .mp3.
- Click the download button and you will download the audio in .mp3 format.
After downloading the voice file It will be found in the folder you selected as your download location. and thus play with the player of your choice.
As you will see, downloading voice notes from Messenger is very simple, you just need to be a little patient and follow the instructions exactly.