How to Download Videos from Facebook Messenger
There is no doubt that Facebook Messenger is one of the most complete, user-friendly, versatile and popular instant messaging applications in the world. Thanks to this, you can not only send stickers, voice notes and images, but also send and receive videos stored in the device's gallery.
However, unlike other apps like Telegram or WhatsApp, downloadable videos not stored directly in memory inside the device, but remain in the virtual gallery of your Messenger account, since that's the only way to access them normally.
For this reason, if you want to know how to download video from messenger To be able to place them in your gallery and view them at any time without the need for an Internet connection, you should know that it is possible and quite simple. Continue reading this post and learn how to do it yourself.
Download video from Messenger
It doesn't matter whether you use Facebook Messenger from your smartphone or computer, on both platforms. you can just as easily download the resulting videos. Right now we will explain the procedure for each case.
From your smartphone
If you are a user Android or iOS phone, you can download videos received through Facebook Messenger without the need for external applications or anything like that. In this case, just follow a few simple steps that we will show you below:
- Open the Facebook Messenger app and open the chat that contains the video you're interested in.
- Click on the person's name and click View photos and videos.
- Open the video you want to download, click More details > Save.
- Once this is done, wait for the video to load.
Loading time will depend on the length of the video and your connection speed. Once the download is complete, you can play it from the album. Messenger is located in the gallery of your mobile phone.
From your PC
If you're interested, you can also easily download videos received on Facebook Messenger using your computer. To do this simply open your web browser preferably and follow these instructions:
- Access to mobile version of Facebook from your browser via this link: m.facebook.com
- Once inside, go to the Messages or Messenger tab.
- Find and select the chat that contains the video you want to download.
- Find the video you want to download and right-click on it.
- Click option Save video as and wait for it to download to your computer in MP4 format.
As you have seen, this is an extremely simple and fast process. You have no more excuses download and enjoy videos received from Facebook Messenger on your phone or computer.