How to Post or Upload a GIF on Facebook and Make It Move
Procedure upload GIF to Facebook It's very simple, but you need to follow a number of steps to do it.
From this text you will learn how to share GIF on your wall or Facebook comments, you will also see how to upload this type of image to your profile photo.
Upload as publication
For upload GIF as Facebook postyou need to follow these steps:
- Press "Photo/Video" in the status section.
- Select again "Photo/Video" and select the GIF you want to download.
- Add a commentTag a friend or share your location.
- Finally, click "Mail" to share the image.
Upload in comments
For insert GIF into Facebook commentyou will need to follow the following procedure:
- Enter the comments section.
- Click on the button "GIF" and select one.
Note: You can also select this type of image directly from the gallery using the button camera icon button.
- Finally, click "enter or send"
Post as profile photo or cover photo
While previous versions of Facebook allowed you to post a GIF as your profile photo or cover photo, with the new updates This option is no longer available. Therefore, you will not be able to upload similar motion images in these sections.
By following these procedures, you will be able to post GIFs on Facebook quickly and easily.