How to View Past Facebook Stories: View Stories Archives
facebook stories These are videos, photos or GIFs that last 24 hours.. After this period, the story is deleted from the profile. However, there is a way to see it again.
In this article we will explain how to view past Facebook stories and how to set up archiving on your profile so you can return to viewing content you've uploaded.
Steps to follow
For set up an archive of your past history on Facebookyou just need to follow the steps given below:
- Open the Facebook app and Click on the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Swipe across the screen and tap "Settings and privacy"
- Press "Parameter"
- Swipe to find "Audience and visibility" and press "stories"
- Press "story archive"
- Tap "Save to file" It should be blue.
Note: The procedure that has been explained Only viewing your stories works, not friends' stories that you have added to Facebook. After 24 hours, you won't be able to see content posted by your friends. Likewise, if you delete a story before 24 hours, it will not be archived.
How to view the story archive
If you want to know How enter the Facebook stories archivefollow this procedure:
- Click three horizontal lines.
- Press "View your profile"
- Click the three horizontal dots.
- Choose "Archive"
- Choose "story archive" In this section, you will see all the stories you have published on Facebook.
How to view a friend's past history
If you see a friend's story on Facebook and it no longer appears, you will have to Login to your account and click on your profile photo to see the story again. Please note that this process you must do this within 24 hourssince after this time the history will be deleted and will remain only in your friend's file.
As you have seen, to view past Facebook stories again, you just need to set up the file and access it directly by following the steps above.