How to bill for Uber Eats and what are the requirements
Uber Eats Billing Process may confuse many users because not done in the traditional way. Through the application you can indicate the city you are in and track your order. However, it is important to know a number of details to make working with the platform simple, enjoyable and effective. A little more about this platform and billing will be discussed below.
Uber is an American platform that specializes in providing its customers with transport transport through a mobile application and it has now expanded its service area. You now have the option to have your food order delivered to where you are, which will only be possible if you place the order in Uber Eats restaurant. In this sense, it is worth noting that Uber Eats He is only responsible for transporting food..
Before you learn how the billing process works when purchasing through Uber Eats, it's important to understand How does the purchasing process work?. The mobile application will tell you which restaurants cooperate with the Uber Eats service and allow you to place an order. Nevertheless, The payment you make goes directly to the service provider..
So, This is a catering establishment providing services the main thing is your hamburger, pizza or whatever else you ordered. On the other side, Uber Eats is just a mode of transportation, who will be responsible for charging a percentage when placing an order. For this reason, Uber can't issue an invoice for your completed purchase, even if you made it directly from their app.
Requirements to meet
To select the service offered by Uber Eats, it is important know them platform requirements. Here, you will be able to issue an invoice without any inconvenience and enjoy a service that in many cases will certainly make the food shopping process easier. So if you want to bill through Uber Eats, the basic steps are:
- By registering for the SAT or your country's tax administration. If you are aware of this operation, the SAT system I will give you Unique Registration Key (RFC). You must link this to your Uber profile to request a receipt corresponding to any expenses incurred.
- Receive an invoice from your service provider.Using this information and the RFC, you can request manual invoicing from Uber Eats.
The first thing you should do is contact the restaurant that placed your order, request payment confirmation sent to your email and confirm the success of your transaction. Once it's done you can issue an invoice manually from your web browser, to do this you need to follow these steps:
- Open your browser and enter the address restaurant.uber.com.
- Once on the portal, you must enter your “User" And "Password", and "Contact", provided by the system to your email address during registration.
- When accessing, enter the option "Payments» is located in the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Now select the "Tab" tabACCOUNT SETUP»
- In the first field called "Company/legal name", you must enterCompany name with whom you are registered in SAT.
- Then you need to enter "RFC"
- Field "Tax regime» is a drop-down menu with various options. In this case, you will select the mode in which you registered in SAT.
- In the last field you need indicate your email address to whom you want to send confirmation of payment.
- Make sure all the information provided is correct and click the "SUBMIT FOR CONSIDERATION" This will set up your payment information.
In case you want make changes to payment information, you can repeat the procedure and follow each of the steps described above. Here, you will change account setup, with new tax information published by the Tax Administration Service. However, previously issued invoices cannot be changed.
In some cases, The restaurant has a policy. do not issue an invoice, because they do not receive any profit from participating in the Uber platform. If you are having this problem, you should mediate with the restaurant manager and thus solve the problem. Remember, Uber Eats only delivers from your establishment to your home or location of your choice.
It may also happen that the restaurant already has a platform for electronic billing. In this case you should to come in establishment websiteenter your order number and stay in touch with the restaurant if you have any questions about the process.
The user's location can also cause inconvenience.Uber is an international app, but that doesn't mean it works in all countries. So, it is important that you visit the official website and click on "see all cities", you will be able to find out if this service is enabled in your country.
If another problem occurs, You can ask for help through the website official clicking "Next" connection. in this place you must select a city from which you place an order and then click on the word "To help" to display a number of options to help solve the problem.
Uber continues to innovate and make customers feel more comfortable using its mobile app. While Uber Eats billing is complex and not yet automated, that doesn't detract from the quality of the service and the benefits of being able to place an order from the comfort of your home.