How to Change or Change Zoom Language to Spanish
The use of video conferencing platforms has become popular due to the isolation situation in recent months. Although it has been used for a long time, Some users are unable to change the language in Zoomwhich causes discomfort.
One of the advantages of this platform is its ability to connect people from all over the world. Thus, Its interface is available in different languages. which guarantees intuitive use. Find out how to change it by following the simple steps below.
From the desktop app
Zoom is a platform widely used on desktops due to its built-in features. It's easy to share your screen and access elements that make meetings easier. If you want to change language from Windows or macOS Remember the following steps:
- Once you open the application, scroll to hidden icons home panel - arrow in the lower left corner.
- The application menu will scroll. Press "right" click zoom icon.
- Select the "change language" option. in the options menu.
- Select "Spanish" among all languages.
- You must restart the applicationthat is, close and reopen to complete the configuration.
If you are accessing from a Linux computer, the process will be different. In this case you should login to desktop app and in your account settings, click the “Change language” option. Select the one you need and the application will restart to apply the changes.
On Android or iOS
This platform has clients in a mobile version that allows you to access meetings via video conference. If you want to change the Zoom language on these devices, It is important to note that this is determined by the operating system.therefore it needs to be completely changed.
Depending on the model, the steps to achieve this goal are summarized as follows:
- Access to mobile device settings and scroll to the system settings section. Next, click on language and introduction.
- Select the language you want to activate and the entire mobile phone will change the language. Immediately, the Zoom app will apply the changes.
After changing the language on your mobile phone and app, you can log in as usual. If another change is made, the changes shall apply generally.
The web version of the video conferencing platform also has a setting to change the language. However, it immediately detects the browser language. To change it, consider the following:
- Open and scroll to the bottom of the platform or website. https://zoom.us/.
- Next, Click on the language button drop-down section.. Select the one you need, and that's it, the interface language will be quickly changed.
- If you want to set the language in your Zoom account The procedure is different. Log in and access your personal section in your profile. Change the language to the one you need and that’s it.
Finally, change language in Zoom This is part of the required settings to take advantage of the features of this important platform. Although the procedure varies depending on the device, access is intuitive and easy.