How to login to AirBNB
AirBNB is a platform where you can quickly and easily book or offer accommodation at one of your properties to anyone. The most interesting thing about this platform is the reputation system; Homeowners and their guests can rate each other. If you want to login to AirBNB, you can use the following button:
To interact with your profile and suggest accommodation or book accommodation, you must be logged in. You can do it randomly on the Internet or mobile application, using your email and password or linking your Facebook or Google account. If you need help, continue reading this post until the end to learn how to login to this platform.
From the Internet
One way to log into AirBNB and manage your accommodation offering is online; You can access using your email and password, or by linking your Facebook or Google account.
- Login to the page https://es.airbnb.com/ and click the icon with three horizontal lines located at the top right.
- Options will appear to sign in from Facebook and Google, your email, etc. Select the one you need, in this case your email address will be used.
- After you have written them, click on the button that says “Login".
Ready! You are already logged in; If you are on a personal PC, you can check the "Remember me" to avoid having to re-enter your details when logging in and if you find it difficult to enter your password, you can click "Show password"While you're writing this.
Sign in with Facebook and Google
Once you link your Facebook or Google account to AirBNB, the next time you log in, you'll be logged in with one click. This is the fastest way to login, so below you will learn how to do it:
- V AirBNB Homepagego to the upper right corner and click on the three horizontal lines, and then select “Login”
- To log into Facebook, you click the appropriate button and (if you're not logged in) enter your login details into the pop-up window that appears. Once your session has started, you just need to click on the blue button that says “Continue as".
- For Google, repeat step 1 and click the "Login with Google", a pop-up window will open in which you must sign in to your Google account or, if you already have one or more synced accounts, select the one you want to use.
- Finally, on the same Google tab, you will be asked to fill out your information, including your date of birth; When you're ready, press the red button that says "Complete login".
In 4 easy steps you learned how to login with Facebook and Google on AirBNB; The next time you want to do this, you only need to press one of the two buttons and you will automatically be inside.
From the app (Android and iOS)
The AirBNB app for Android and iOS is a great value that this service offers as it will be very useful when you want to manage your property advertising or bookings as quickly and easily as possible.
- Download the app from official stores: for Android, for iOS.
- You open it and to log in normally, click on the text that says "Login"top right.
- You enter your email address and password, then click the white circle at the bottom to sign in.
- To log in from the application via Facebook, you need to open it and on the main screen press the button that says "Continue via Facebook".
- If you already have a Facebook account linked to your mobile device, all you need to do is select it to log in. Otherwise, in the same menu that appears after clicking the button, you can add it.
These steps are enough for you to log into AirBNB from your mobile device, keep in mind that you will need a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection to do this.
Most common login problems
If you're having trouble logging in, check out the text below for a few common problems and solutions.
- Forgotten password.
If you have forgotten your account password due to not logging in, you can recover it through the form. Follow this link (https://www.airbnb.com.ar/forgot_password) and enter the email address associated with the account. You will receive an email with a link to reset your new password.
- Incorrect password.
Make sure the password you enter is correct; You may have added an extra letter or missed something. It's best if you click on the option "Show password" when logging in to avoid inconvenience.
If you are having serious problems logging into AirBNB, you can check support page.
Secure Login Tips
You probably want to keep your account secure when you log in, but you don't know how. To do this, you need to take into account the following tips from this list:
- Update your password.
- Get into the good habit of changing your account password frequently. Changing your password is easy: first log in and go to the "Check", then "Safety"and in the section"Change your password", you should write the one you currently have and then follow the instructions that appear.
- Login with the correct web address.
There's always a lot of anger on the Internet, so you need to be careful when entering a web address, as it may turn out to be a near-perfect imitation trying to steal your data (Fishing). Make sure there is a green padlock to the left of the address bar when you log into the AirBNB page.
- Do not save your password on a third-party device or computer.
If you must use a device or computer that is not yours to log into AirBNB, never leave your password saved or check the "Leave the session open".
These tips will help you log in safely; Add common sense to each of them, and your account will no longer be at risk.
AirBNB is a company that offers platform for booking accommodation and receiving guests on any property you decide to put up for sale. It was founded in 2008 by Brian Chesky, Joe Gebbia and Nathan Blecharczyk; Its headquarters are located in San Francisco, California, USA, and today it offers more than 2 million properties in 192 countries.
His name is part of an acronym that in English means air, bed and breakfast, that is, air, bed and breakfast. Statistics say that just four years after its launch (2012), AirBNB users made over 10 million bookings. In addition, there is a rating system that allows the general public to know the quality of accommodation and guests.