How to recover your Clash Royale account: Android and iOS
In many cases, it is possible that due to the excitement of playing the game, you will press a button or part of the screen, causing the game to rewind or losing your progress. For many, this situation is disappointing because it is necessary recover your Clash Royale account.
If this happens to you, don't despair. There are several ways to access an account, especially if it is linked to Supercell, Play Store, Game Center or a social network. Below you will learn how to perform this procedure in a simple way.
If you have an Android iOS device, Supercell Technical Support is the best way to get help when restoring your Clash Royale account. In this case, further actions are summarized as follows:
- Enter the game interface from the newly created account and go to the settings section.
- Once in settings, click the “Help and Support” button. Various options then open from which you must select “Contact Us.”
- If the latter option does not appear, click "Lost Account" or "Lost Account" and the question "Was this helpful?" select the No option. Thus, access the form to make contact with technical support.
- Now fill out the form with user information, account information, clan name and indicate the exact level of progress in the game. Contact us and demonstrate your desire to restore your account and its data.
- Then you should wait from several hours to several days response from the technical team. Thus, you will receive other instructions to restore the entire experience in Clash Royale.
Supercell technical support typically provides assistance quickly and efficiently, depending on the volume of requests. If time passes and you do not receive a response, you can resend the request from the application.
From the Internet
Another one of effective ways to recover your Clash Royale account, if it is associated with Supercell, then through the official website of the game. Here are recommendations for the most common account problems. To access, please note the following steps:
- Enter https://clashroyale.com/es/.
- Once inside the interface, click on the menu button from the right sidebar and go to the support section. You can also scroll down the page and click the same button.
- Immediately, A tab with common problems will open games. Choose the one that suits you and follow the instructions on the site.
Remember that the best way to use the platform's technical assistance is to link your account. So be sure to protect it by registering it with Supercell. Also follow updates on social networks.
On iOS and Android
One way to recover your Clash Royale account on your gaming hardware is to access Game Center or Google Play. To do this, you need to log in with the account you used when you started playing. A summary of the steps you should take are:
- Create a new account and access a video game. Once logged in, click the gear-shaped settings button at the top of the screen.
- Now scroll through each of the settings sections until you find the option connect to Game Center or Google Play and select this option. You can also choose Facebook or SuperCell.
- The next step consists of enter account details with whom you opened a connection in the game. When confirming your details, you must restart the application and log in again so that the application will load with your previous account.
- Although this is not a proven method, it may be effective in some cases.
When you open the game, the system will ask if you want to use your Game Center account to play the game and restore progress. Make sure the details you enter are correct as the idea is for the app to try to recognize the previous account.
In short, it's possible recover your Clash Royale account from an Android or iOS device. Ideally, link your account in advance to avoid any damage due to any error and thus make it easier to get help from technical support.