How to register or create a free Microsoft account
In recent years, Microsoft has wanted to include more and more accessibility services and features across all of its environments, so it offers the ability create a microsoft account to associate it with your profile and improve the user experience of Windows 10 and the rest of the services offered by this company.
There are many benefits to having a Microsoft account as it allows you to have greater security your information, sync multiple devices to have your filesPayment Methods and other elements are always at hand when we need them.
However, not everyone knows how to register with microsoft and get the most out of their services. For this reason, in this post you will have a guide to how to perform this procedure quickly and comfortably. Continue reading and follow the instructions below:
Steps to create a Microsoft account
The process of creating a Microsoft profile and using it on Windows 10 and other compatible platforms is much simpler than you might imagine. To do this, below you will find a guide with different procedures that can be applied.
From the browser
The easiest and fastest way to create a Microsoft account, which you can then link to your devices or Windows 10, is through your browser. To register with Microsoft this way, all you need to do is follow the following procedure:
- In a web browser, go to the official Microsoft registration page using this link: https://signup.live.com.
- On this registration form, you will be asked to enter a unique email address that has not been previously used.
- In the same field, select the type of domain you want (Outlook.es, Outlook.com or Hotmail.com) and press Next.
- Then enter the password you want to use and click "Next".
Now fill in the rest of the information regarding your identity and click on "Next".
- Next, you need to enter the security code displayed on the screen and click “Next" to end the process.
Remember this also you can create a Microsoft account using your phone number as a means of registration. However, it is best to choose email.
From Windows 10
If you are a Windows 10 user, you can open a Microsoft account directly. from the settings section of your operating system. It's quite easy to do, you just need to carefully follow the procedure detailed below:
- Join Start off and enter the settings panel by clicking on the gear symbol.
- Click Accounts and on this new panel follow the path Email and Accounts > Add an Account.
- From this tab you can select the type of account you want to create: Select Prospects.
- On this new screen, follow the options path. Use a different account > Microsoft Account > Continue.
- In this email input tab, select the option "Create".
- Now in the Microsoft account creation form, you can enter an email address you already have or select Get a new email address. Select this last option.
- Next you should fill out the registration form with your password, personal data, citizenship and click “Next”.
- Fill in the fields about safety information and click Next.
- In this section, add fields that suit your tastes and click Next.
- Finally, you must enable your account in Windows 10. To do this, go to Windows Hellopress Accept and that's it, you activate your Microsoft account.
By following these methods, you now have two options to create your own Microsoft account completely free of charge and in a few minutes.