How to return goods to Shein
If you are not completely satisfied with the product you purchased from Shein, you can make a refund. However, this procedure consists of various aspects that many users are not aware of.
They are different delivery methods that you can use to return goods to the company and they are all managed from the account. Below we will tell you how return the item to Shein safely and quickly.
Make a return
As with most platforms, the process Returning goods to the store starts from your account settings. In this case, further actions are summarized as follows:
- Log in to the platform, from a browser or in an application, and log in using your personal account details.
- Once inside, in human shaped iconuse the drop down list to select an option My orders.
- Then look for an option Return or make a refund. Now you need to select the product you want to return, indicate the reasons for the return and click “Accept”.
- Select return method whatever suits you best and that's it.
After completing the process on the platform, you need to deliver the package to the designated points. Additionally, you must wait a reasonable amount of time to receive your refund from the seller.
To return a product purchased on Shein, the platform provides several methods. You can choose the one that best suits you from the following:
This is a method where the user must contact any of the collection centers provided by the company. You can consult them directly on the website to get the product. In this case, the steps of the procedure are as follows:
- When logging into the platform and selecting your return method, select Parcel point.
- Next you should download shipping label to print it. Then stick it securely onto the product packaging.
- Now take it to one of the appropriate points.
This process may vary slightly from location to location and covers the domestic route so does not apply to international shipments. The first return is free, subsequent returns will be deducted.
This method is similar to the previous one, but instead of using points allocated by the platform or company, post offices are used. You need to print the label and indicate the delivery address specified in the order.
You just need to take the item to your nearest post office for delivery. It is recommended to be careful when specifying the exact address, otherwise the order will be lost. Also, the first return using this method is free.
In this mode, the entire process of returning an item depends on the user. The client chooses a courier company which suits you best and return it to the address indicated on the package.
After sending the product, the user must log into the platform and in the returns section provide the tracking number or parcel tracking number. Shipping costs are paid by the buyer.
Aspects to consider
exist return policy and conditions specified by the platform, which every user must know. Among the most notable are:
- The first return label is free., but the following amounts are deducted from the purchase amount. Price varies depending on the country in which the platform is accessed.
- You have 30 days after receipt to begin the process of returning the item. After this time it will not be possible.
- The item must be in the same condition in which it arrived. As for clothing, it must not be washed, damaged or used and must also be delivered in its original packaging with all tags in perfect condition.
- Items such as lingerie, bodysuits, beauty products, jewelry, pet supplies, pet supplies and others are not eligible for returns.
- Refunds will be sent to Shein's account.unless otherwise stated in the returns section.
In short, if you don't know how to return to Sheina, The described procedure helps to dispel doubts. It is a simple process that starts with inventory and ends with the product being shipped. You just need to take into account the conditions to avoid inconvenience.