How to upload stories to Instagram from a computer
Upload Instagram Stories from your computer This is something seemingly impossible. Well, most of the features of this social network are limited to its mobile version and it is included in this list.
However, there are quick and useful ways to complete this task that are done from the browser by following a series of simple steps. These procedures Below we will show you step by step how to do this..
Using the code field
This method involves making your computer look like a phone for a moment using keyboard commands. To add stories to your Instagram account from your computer, follow the steps below.
- Enter desktop version I make it from Instagram Click here.
- If it is needed log out of your account (This step is necessary for the procedure to work.)
- Ray right click anywhere from the screen and select "Check"
- A code window will open where you should click icon devices (Toogle Device Toolbar).
Note: You can also access this option using the key command Ctrl + Shift + M.
- This converts the website into a responsive (mobile version). Enter your access credentials and sign in to your account again.
Important: You should not close the code window until you are logged in or the website is reverted to its desktop version.
Now that you are logged into Instagram, you can download your stories by following the same steps as on your mobile phone.. Keep in mind the observations described at the beginning of this text so that you know which features you can use and which are not available.
Here you will find a video explaining the previous steps in detail. At the same time, you will see how to act when placing stickers, filters, and more.
Using the Key Command
The second method to download Instagram stories from PC is: use keys F12 and F5 respectively. This is the procedure that will allow you to directly access the code window described above. See the following description for details:
- Enter https://www.instagram.com/ And Login to your account.
- Press F12 on your keyboard.
- A window with the code will open, now you will have to press F5.
Note: If doesn't work when pressing F5 keyyou can click on the device icon inside the code field (top left).
Wherein you can use Instagram as if you were on your mobile phone. Start uploading your stories by clicking on the camera icon and finding the files on your computer.
If for some reason none of the previous methods convince you enough, you can download Google extensions to use Instagram on your PC as if it were a cell phone. Among the most used are Application for Instagram, Downloader for Instagram And Web for Instagram.
Using any of these methods, you can use Instagram features that are only available in the official social network app on your computer. However, keep in mind that some features are limited or may not work on PC.