Instagram: Sign in or sign in to your account
He login to Instagram Inside the application this usually happens automatically, since it only needs to be done once, but the first time you need to enter access data.
In this article we will explain everything you need to know to log in to your Instagram account in a simple way and on different devices compatible with the platform.
Login from the application
If you still don't have Official Instagram applicationBefore entering, you must install it on your device using the following links:
The main method of accessing Instagram is through Facebook. The following steps must be followed:
- Login to the application and click the buttonLogin using Facebook".
- If you are already signed in to the Facebook app, login will be instant. Otherwise, you will have to log into Facebook first by entering your login details.
To successfully carry out this process, accounts must be linked. Otherwise, you will need additional information such as an email address or phone number and an access password.
Via email, username or phone number
If you don't have it yet, install the official app from the mobile app store and follow these steps:
- Login to the application and click on the option "Already have an account? Login" located at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, enter one of the requested data in the first field. This could be your phone number, email address, or username.
- Enter your password in the box below.
- Click on the "Login".
Login via Internet
Instagram has a web version. Available for both mobile devices and computers. However, this version has limited functionality as you won't be able to upload new photos, videos or stories.
Access via Facebook
If your Facebook account is linked to your Instagram, you can log in directly using the option provided by the site by following these steps:
- Join Instagram.com from your desktop or mobile browser. Click on the "Login using Facebook".
- If your Facebook account is linked to Instagram, Login via Facebook will be successful. Otherwise, you need to enter a username and password or phone number and password.
Access by email, username or phone number
If you don't have a Facebook account linked to Instagram, follow these steps:
- Access to login page clicking this connection.
- In the first field enter access data. This could be your phone number, email address, or username.
- Click on the "Login".
Link Instagram to Facebook to login.
To link Facebook to Instagram, log into the app, go to Profile > Settings > Security > Account > Linked Accounts and select Facebook. Subsequently, you need to log in and authorize access to Instagram. This way you can directly use the corresponding button.
I can't log into Instagram
As you will see, the procedure for accessing your Instagram account is very simple, but various problems may arise. Below are solutions to the most common problems:
- I LOST MY PASSWORD
If you have lost your password, please follow the link password reset page and enter your email address. You will receive an email with an Instagram link to reset your account.
- I LOST MY EMAIL OR USER ID
If you have a phone number associated with your account, you can enter it here. form and you will receive a text message with a code that you need to use on the next page.
- I HAVE LOST ACCESS TO MY FACEBOOK
If you previously logged in through Facebook and lost access to your account, you can restore your Facebook account and with it access to your Instagram account. Follow our guide to recover your Facebook account.
If you have more questions regarding Instagram login issues, check out our guide on how to recover your Instagram account.
To increase the security of your account, we give you some tips for logging in securely:
- If the PC or mobile phone from which you will log into the system is not yours, use the "incognito mode" browser so that your personal data is not recorded.
- Change your password periodically access to ensure the security of your account.
- If you are using the application, log out when finished and make sure your access data is not saved.
- Assign a valid phone number to your account, as well as an active email address.
- No use the same access data in different services.
- If you have linked your Facebook account to Instagram, make sure you have the same Be careful with your Facebook accountsince anyone who has access to it will also have access to your Instagram.
By following these tips, you can use Instagram services safely.
How to log into Instagram without downloading?
Using the browser on your mobile phone or PC, you can go to Instagram page Login without having to download the app. The interface is similar to house apps, but some features and icons, e.g. "straight" share limited.
How can I recover my Instagram account if I have a different number or email address?
There are two ways to recover your Instagram without number or email. The first is to log into the application and go to Login > Forgot your password? > Do you need more help? to get your credentials again. Another way is to go to your password manager to view your saved Instagram credentials.