How to login to Pinterest
Pinterest It is a social network based on visual content; It allows users to share their ideas mainly through videos and images. You can get others to follow you and build a reputation for yourself, or save the content you like best and get inspired. The most interesting thing about this platform is that it works as an idea board that is used by millions of users.; You can take an image from another user's board and insert it as a "pin" on yours.
In order for you to enjoy all the features offered by this social network, you need to be logged in; To do this in the most common way, you will need to have a username and password, or use your Google or Facebook account for faster access. If you have problems logging into Pinterest, whether online or in the app, don't worry, at MundoCuentas we will teach you in detail how to do it without complications.
Log in to Pinterest online.
The most common way to log into Pinterest is through a browser on your computer or mobile phone. The only thing you will need to do for this is your username and password..
- You must log in www.pinterest.com; A window will appear with a welcome message and a registration form, you need to go to the upper left corner and click on “Login". If you've previously signed in with Google or Facebook, a window will prompt you to sign in again using one of those accounts.
- You must enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields, then click the button labeled “Login". The email is the same as what you provided during registration.
The job is done, if the data you entered is correct, the page will take you to your home, where all the content shared by users of the social network and its functions will appear.
Sign in to Pinterest using Facebook or Google.
The fastest and most intuitive way to log into Pinterest is through Facebook or Google. The only thing you need to do is register on one of these pages and host an open session.
- On the home page (www.pinterest.com) a window will appear with a welcome message, the option of a regular login and at the bottom two buttons for logging in via Facebook or Google, respectively.
- In case you click "Continue via Facebook", a small window will open asking you to log in to the social network.
- When entering your email/phone and password, you must click on “Login". You will immediately be taken to the home page. If you already have a Facebook session open, it will start automatically when you click "Continue via Facebook".
- If you want to sign in using Google, click "Continue with Google".
- A window will appear asking you to select an account to use on Pinterest; If you have at least one session open, it will appear among the options. Otherwise, you need to log into your Gmail account first.
- By clicking on any of the listed accounts, you will be redirected to the main page of the social network.
This is the fastest and most intuitive method because once you've linked your Google or Facebook account to Pinterest for the first time, all you have to do is click the corresponding button to sign in again.
Sign in to Pinterest from the app (Android and iOS)
This social network has an app that allows you to enjoy all its content on both Android and iOS. If you still don't know how to log in, we will teach you below.
- First of all, You must have the Pinterest app downloaded on your mobile phone.. Here we will leave you links to download on Android or iOS: download from Play Store (Android); download from App Store (iOS).
- When you log into the app, there will be three login options: the first one asks for an email address, and the other two are through Facebook and Google.
- In the first one, you enter your email address and click the button that says "Continue".
- Now enter your password. If you find it difficult to dial it on your phone, you can help yourself with the option "Show password".
- Finally, click "Login".
And that's it, if the data you entered is legitimate, after clicking the "Login“You will be taken to the Pinterest home page.
Sign in to Pinterest using Facebook or Google from the app.
The app, like the website, has the option of logging in via Facebook or Google. To do this, follow these steps:
- If you want to login via Facebook, click "Continue via Facebook". Make sure that you have a session of this social network open on your device so that you can immediately log into the application. If you do not have one, a window will appear in which you will need to enter your Facebook account information and log in. c. .
- If you want to login via Google, the same thing will happen, click the buttonContinue with Google" and make sure you have a Gmail session open on your device, otherwise a window will appear asking you to enter your login information.
I can't log in! Do?
It's hardly Pinterest's fault, although it may happen that their servers have problems, most of the reasons why users can't log in are directly or indirectly their own fault. Next, MundoCuentas will detail the most common problems when logging into Pinterest and their solutions.
- Incorrect password.
This problem is the most common and happens when you enter the wrong password either due to a typing error, because you forgot it, or because it has been changed. In any case, the best solution is to reset it; you can do this directly by clicking Here.
- Email is required for registration.
This message appears when you try to log in through Facebook and the account you are logged into does not have an email address associated with it. The solution is to log in with the Facebook account that has your email address attached to it, or use one of the other two login options that Pinterest gives you.
- Your password has been changed and all sessions are closed.
This happens when Pinterest detects suspicious activity on your account and decides to close it to protect it. They will send you an email to inform you of the action; solution - reset password via this link or sign in again using Google or Facebook.
If you do not violate the rules of the social network and enter a really strong password that is difficult for you to forget, then you are unlikely to have problems logging into Pinterest.
Pinterest is a social network created by three entrepreneurs (Evan Sharp, Ben Silbermann and Paul Sciarra) and designed to allow users to share their ideas, interests and hobbies through visual content such as images and videos. For developers, this journey began in 2009, but it wasn't until 2010 that users started coming by invitation to enjoy the open beta.
The growth of the social network began to be noted in December 2011, when Hitwise included it in the top ten largest social networks at the moment.. In 2012, it became the third most popular social network in the United States after Linkedin. Today, while still in open beta, its popularity continues to grow, with over 250 million users..
The name Pinterest is a play on words in English and consists of the following words: "Pin", which can be translated as "pin" or "pot holder" and "interest”, which in this context is translated as “to become interested”. Considering the style that this social network follows, this combination makes sense.