How to log out of Twitter on all devices
Twitter - a social network for professionals, you can use it to keep in touch with clients and make succinct statements. Moreover, it is no secret that This is the ideal social network for public figures.including brands or companies.
If you typically use Twitter, wherever you are and on whatever device you have on hand, you need to know how to log out of twitter on all devices; You don't want criminals to gain access to your account. Let's see how it's done.
From the browser
Twitter is responsible for ensuring the safety of its users in various ways, such as: two-step verification and opportunity Log out of Twitter on all devices.
If you are on your computer or mobile device, you can close Twitter from online platformby following these steps:
- Enter https://twitter.com/settings/applications (the section that shows your active sessions and connected apps) and sign in to your Twitter account if you haven't already. Another way to access this section this is by going to Twitter > Click the button three dot icon > Settings and privacy > Account > Applications and sessions.
- In chapter "Sessions“You will be able to see all active Twitter sessions using your account. You can click on each of the sessions to view information about the date and time of the last activity; and, if desired, end each of these sessions by clicking “Close Session.” Device session shown."
- To close all active sessions, click the "Close all other sessions". Clicking this button will end all sessions except the current one.
In chapter "Applications"They will show you all apps that use your Twitter account. This happens when you connect the app to your Twitter; this means you have granted him access. Therefore, to close it, you need to click on the application and click "Revoke access" This way, the app will no longer be able to use your account.
Signing out of your Android device is very easy.
- First you need to go to the top menu and press the button your profile icon or navigation menu.
- Then you need to click on "Settings and privacy"
- Then click "Check"
- There you will press the button "go out” and you just need to confirm that you want to log out of Twitter on Android.
This will log you out of Twitter. It is worth noting that this does not delete your account and you can log in again with your details at any time.
On iOS, you can sign out of Twitter in three different ways.. Let's get a look,
From the application
- Go to your profileyou can do this through the top menu.
- Then click "Settings and privacy"
- Then type where it says "Check"
- Finally, click "go out"
Delete Twitter data on your device.
- Go to the side "Parameter» from your mobile phone.
- Click where it says "Twitter"
- If you have multiple accounts, click the one you want to delete.
- Press "Delete account"
This option does not delete your Twitter account, but only the login information on your iPhone.
In this case, we will exit iOS applications. To do this, you need to log into your browser and log into your Twitter account.
- Once you open it, follow the following path: Settings and privacy / Check / Applications and sessionsas we explained at the beginning of the post.
- Now open the "Applications"
- There, find and select the Twitter app for iPhone or iPad.
- When you find it, click on it and click "Revoke access"
- If you have Twitter installed on your computer, you will see that logging out is very simple: you just need to click on the three dots icon and click "go out" That's it, pretty simple, right?
How to enable two-step verification on Twitter
If you try log out of your Twitter account after using it, You don't risk hackers getting into your account.
However, if you still want to add a little more security to your account, you can activate two-step verification.
This feature forces Twitter to ask you for additional information to verify that it is you and thus keep your account secure. We will teach you how to do it:
- Sign in profile from your Twitter account.
- Then go to "Settings and privacy"
- Then click "Check"
- Now click where it says "Safety"
- There you will see the option “Login verification"
- Check the box and a pop-up window will open explaining how this check works.
- You must enter a password and click the "Check"
- If you don't yet have a phone number associated with your account, you'll need to click "Send code” to register it, otherwise a code will be automatically sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter the code and click the "Send"
- Finally, click "Get security code" This code is generated by Twitter and you will use it to access your account.