How to Find Out Who's Using Your Netflix Account
You may suspect that an attacker is using your Netflix account, but you don't know it. how to check if someone else is using itexcept for the people you have given access to.
Therefore in this article We will explain how to find out this information to avoid inconvenience in the future and control who is using your Netflix account.
If you want to see how many devices are currently connected to your Netflix account, follow these steps from your mobile phone:
- Login to the application from Netflix.
- Access to your profile user.
- Click on your profile photoit is located in the upper right corner.
- Click option "Check".
- Scroll until you find the Settings section, there Choose "Recent streaming on device"
- Finally you can see where your account was useddevice, IP address, time and date.
You will also be able to find out who is using your Netflix account from your computersimply by following these steps:
- Login to your profile from Netflix.
- Click on your profile photoit is located at the top right of the screen.
- Various options will be displayed, choose "Check"
- Once there, go to Settings and choose "Recent streaming on device"
- So you can details about all recent locations and devices used, including associated IP addresses with date and time.
Restrict access to account
If you notice unusual activity on your account, the best way to protect it is to change Password. To do this, do the following:
- Login to your account from Netflix. In this case, a computer was used. Note: further actions are the same from your mobile phone or computer.
- Click on your profile iconlocated in the upper right corner.
- Go to "Check"
- Choose "Change password"
- You will need to fill in some password fields current and with a new password.
Note: desirable use a password managerfor greater security in combination with your password.
- When everything is ready, click "Save".Note. Please note that changing your password will close all open sessions. Thus, No computer will have access until a new password is entered.
- Here, your account will remain protected from possible access by any intruder.
Note: you also have others steps to keep your account securewhich the platform offers through the following connection.
If you don't want to change your account password, you can go to log out from all devices. Thus, a person who does not know the password but has public access, whether on a mobile phone or on a computer, will lose it. To perform such actions, follow the route: "Account > Settings > Sign out from all devices > Confirm action." and it's done.
By completing both procedures, whether from a mobile phone or a PC, your account will remain safe from criminals who try to access it.