How to create a Minecraft server on Aternos
Minecraft is one of the most important games today and create a free server in your Java version This is one of the best ways to have fun with your friends.
Next you will find out how to create a Minecraft server on Aternos free, how to enter it and some of its features.
Procedure to be followed
For create a minecraft server There are a number of specific, albeit simple, steps that need to be followed in this manager. In addition, at least 2 GB of RAM is required.
Registration in the service
The first thing to do is create an account or login quickly using Google. To get started, go to the official Aternos website and click “Play", press Here to redirect to the specified site.
Create and activate the server
After registering on the platform, click on the button "Create a server" to start the process. The next screen will show the default address, which you can change. You can also select the version of Minecraft you want to host. After setup is complete press "Create"
So, the server has been created and all you have to do is press "Start off“Perhaps due to high demand it is necessary wait 3 to 20 minutes approximately. For the server to remain online, at least one person must be connected to it.
Aternos has a series settings that can be changed adapt the server to the desired playing style of the participants. These settings can be configured for free from section "Options» in the menu on the left.
- Game mode or game mode: Here you choose from 4 game modes (Survival, Adventure, Spectator and Creative).
- White list: A list containing the names of those players who are allowed to access the server. Any other player who is not on this white list will not be able to enter the game.
- Places for players: Serves to limit the number of players who can log into the server. To avoid unnecessary "Lag", it is advisable to accommodate up to 10 players.
- Complexity: Adjusts the difficulty level of the game on the server. You can choose between easy, hard, normal and peaceful.
- PvP- This option allows you to deal damage between players on the server.
- Teams- Allows you to use commands that make tasks easier, especially for administrators.
- Allow hacked: This option allows access to the server for those who don't have a launcher original Minecraft and play with the hacked version.
- Flight- Activates the ability to fly in the game using elytra wings and gliding with a cape.
- Emptiness or Underworld- Enables or disables the Nether dimension on the server.
- Villagers, animals and monsters- These three parameters allow you to create objects of this type on the server map.
- Forced game mode: If this option is enabled, the game mode cannot be changed using in-game commands.
- Visual and audio resource pack: Used to add a texture and sound pack to the game via a ZIP file.
- Spawn protection- Assigns a protection number, which the character receives when revived after death and when appearing on Spawn.
Note: Change these settings can only be done while the server is down or off There are other configurations that can improve the gaming experience, such as integrating mods into the server.
How to access the server
After starting the server go to the game minecraft and create a multiplayer world. In the space with the inscription "Add external server» enter the data of the server created in Aternos. This must be done within 6 minutes or the server will crash due to lack of use.
Note: It is important that the edition and version of the installed game match the version of the server offered by Aternos.
Software for installation on the server
Depending on the version of Minecraft you are using, You can install various software which allow you to improve certain aspects of the game.
The Java version has more software that can be installedamong them:
- Pipe/Bukkit: Allows you to add plugins to the server.
- Modpacks- Adds the ability to add a MOD that will completely change the game, increasing the number of hours and improving the experience.
- forge- Plugin used to support server mods.
- Paper/Bukkit: Has the same features as Spigot, but allows you to add plugins from the programmer.
- Textile, Glowstone and Magma (Mohist): These 3 softwares are added to implement and support various free plugins and development mods that are present in both the old and the latest versions.
- Snapshot- This software allows you to install and test the beta version of the game on the server.
- vanilla: Server without any additional modifications, the game is presented as it was developed by Mojang.
Basis for Windows 10 and PE
It has only 2 programs for downloading and installing on the serveri.e. Bedrock and PocketMine.
- Bedrockis the original version of the game without modifications, which can be played by default.
- Pocket mine- Software that adds many features to manage and modify the entire Minecraft server. Compatibility with plugins, implementation of mods, control of all commands, protection and blocking of hacking objects and tricks within the game, as well as other improvements.
Atenos is a high-quality and completely free service that allows you to create a Minecraft server in a few simple steps.