How to download and install Google Chrome on any Smart TV
Smart TVs have default browsers depending on the TV brand, so They don't have Google Chrome as a browser additional.
So we will explain to you how to easily download and install it so you can use its tools from your TV.
With Android Smart TV
If you have an Android Smart TV, you have various tools at your disposal to install Google Chrome on TV. You will see more detailed information in the following sections.
With Google Chromecast
Chromecasts are small devices that They work like a video playerin which you can connect your phone or computer to send content directly to TV. This is an easy way to see Google Chrome on Smart TV and to do this you just need to follow these steps:
- Connect Chromecast to Smart TV.
- Download the app to your phone "Google home page" You can make it through this connection.Make sure your mobile phone or computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the Chromecast.
- Opens "Google home page" And follow the setup instructions.
- Now, open Google Chrome on your phone And click 3 vertical dots in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Choose "Send"
- Select your Chromecast device.
- Press "Send" to complete the process.
Note: If Steps to set up Chromecast are not shown.follow the following route: "Add > Configure Device > New Device".
No Play Store
If your Smart TV is made in China or does not come with Google Chrome pre-installed, you need to use Google APK to install it on your TV. To do this you need to follow these steps:
- Download the Google Chrome APK file. through it connection.
- You should also download "File Command Manager and Cloud"through it connection And "Side loading launcher" with this connection.
- Save the files to the flash drive and then, connect it to Smart TV follow the steps mentioned in the following video.
Via a shortcut for Smart TV without Android
If you have a non-Android Smart TV, you need create a Google Chrome shortcut in your TV browser. To do this you need to follow these steps:
- Open your default browser from your Smart TV and search for "Google Chrome"
- Click on the star to add it to your favorites.
- Press "local television»
- Press "Go out"
- Go to the menu that gives you internet access and press the up arrow on your controller. Otherwise, go to "Favorites" and then in the Google Chrome shortcut.
In conclusion, you can use Google Chrome for Smart TV via Chromecast device or via APK. Keep in mind that Google Chrome browser is not designed for TVs and therefore in many cases it does not appear directly in the Play Store on Smart TV.