How to Login to Google Drive on PC: Account Access
Sign in to Google Drive This is a simple procedure that you follow when managing documents. However, a large number of users do not know how to access it and miss out on this powerful backup tool.
This is one of the best storage systems. Only Access requires a Gmail account and password., whether on a mobile phone or on a PC, even if it's not personal. Below you will learn how to do this in simple steps.
How to access your account
When logging in from a PC Google Drive can be managed directly from the browser.. You can immediately see all the documents stored in this area, as well as view and even edit them. To do this, you need to take into account the following steps:
- Enter http://drive.google.com/.
- A form with data to be entered will immediately open. If you have a saved account, it will appear as an option, otherwise, click "Use another account."
- Next, Enter your Gmail email address and click on the next button.
- Then, Enter your password and click Next. If you have two-step verification, enter your access details and you will be able to use the storage offered by this Google service.
From this space, use all the functions offered by the platform, even if you do not have an Internet connection. Additionally, since this is a service that can store a large amount of content, it needs to be protected with authentication systems to keep the information more secure.
Alternatives to Google Drive
This service from the giant has many different features that make everyday life easier. However, there are free or paid alternatives this can be used to meet the space requirement on PC. Among the most used are:
- Dropbox: This is the second most popular alternative after Google Drive. It has a free version with which you can log in from your PC. It is a productivity tool whose only drawback is its lack of offline access.
- Microsoft OneDrive: This is a Microsoft storage system that offers up to 5GB of space to manage documents, folders, and content from your PC without sacrificing performance. It has a paid version adapted to the user's needs.
Eventually, Log into Google Drive on PC. This is very easy to achieve if you have a Gmail account. You just need to use your browser to enjoy this powerful tool. Additionally, there are alternatives that you should be aware of.