Prices and shipping costs to Wallapop by weight and per parcel.
Shipping costs to Wallapop vary depending on the weight of the package. and whether it will be delivered to the post office or to your exact home address. Price may be from 2.95 euros (weight from 0kg to 2kg) up to €13.95 (packaging from 20 to 30 kg). If the product weighs more, the higher the price you will have to pay. In addition, Wallapop also offers home delivery through Seur. If the seller chooses this option, he will have to pay an additional 2.25 euros.
Wallapop - virtual market in which you can buy and sell used goods items that are in good condition, such as clothing, shoes, books, accessories and other items. Compared to other companies in Spain, this platform is positioned with very competitive and affordable prices send products to different destinations. Therefore, in this article you will see everything you need to know about this topic.
Terms and requirements
Before we start detailing the prices depending on the number of kilograms per package, it is necessary to mention that Wallapop provides national delivery services within the peninsula only.. International transport to the Balearic, Canary Islands, Andorra, Ceuta and Melilla is excluded.
On the other hand, the weight of the parcel cannot exceed 30 kg And The sale amount must not exceed 1000 euros.. If the package or sale exceeds this limit, you will have to use another delivery service. Likewise, the package must have permitted minimum and maximum measurements which:
- Measurements height, length and width cannot be more than 170 cm. (1.7m).
- The sum of height, length and width should not exceed 270 cm. (2.7m).
- Minimum dimensions: 15 cm long and 10 cm wide.. If you wish to send a package smaller than these dimensions, it must be placed in packaging that meets or exceeds these dimensions.
Price for sending a parcel to Wallapop will vary depending on the number of kilograms which it has and will take into account whether the products are sent to a post office or to a home address. In view of this, in this list you will describe in detail everything prices per kg and delivery:
- From from 0 kg to 2 kg: 2.50 euro (delivery to post office) / 2.95 euros (delivery to home address).
- From from 2 kg to 5 kg: 2.95 euros / 3.95 euros.
- From from 5 kg to 10 kg: 4.95 euros / 5.95 euros.
- From from 10 kg to 20 kg: 7.95 euros / 8.95 euros.
- From from 20 kg to 30 kg: 11.95 euros / 13.95 euros.
Note: The seller will have to pack the goods. without exceeding the specified weight or maximum permissible dimensions. You can read more about packing tips here. connection. On the other hand, it must be mentioned that Delivery through the post office is free for the seller..
Delivery via Seur
If the seller chooses this alternative, he must know what he will have costs associated with collecting the parcel at home in the amount of 2.25 euros.. On the other hand, the buyer will have to cancel the service the cost of insurance, the price of which is 1.95 euros for purchases from 1 to 25 euros.. For purchases ranging from 25 to 1000 euros, the price will vary from 5% to 10% of the cost of the product.
Advantage send and deliver with Seur The thing is It will be delivered directly to your home. This company will make 2 attempts to deliver the package. In case of delivery, the goods will be stored for 10 days at the Seur office closest to the delivery address so that the buyer can find it.
The package usually arrives within 2 business days. (maximum), regardless of whether you choose delivery via Post Office or Seur. The seller must deliver the packaged item to Seur or Correos within the next 5 business days of the sale being completed, otherwise the purchase will be cancelled.
When the buyer receives the package, he has 48 hours to ensure that the item is in good condition. In this case, the seller will receive payment by bank transfer (with discounting of the corresponding amounts) within 2-5 working days. Another feature worth highlighting is that both people can track the package and check its status.
It is a platform that will act as an intermediary between sellers and consumers, so it has various benefits that facilitate the buying and selling process without leaving the app. In this regard, this list will describe in detail The most outstanding advantages of Wallapop:
- Wallapop pays the seller when the buyer receives the item.. This should confirm that everything is in perfect condition and as described in the ad.
- Has a money back guarantee in case the goods are lost or damaged during transportation.
- Competitive prices compared to other transport companies.
- Free return in case the product does not correspond to the description in the advertisement.
Although Wallapop has good reviews and ratings, it also has a number of unfavorable characteristics that should be considered when evaluating and comparing the service. Some of it main disadvantages are:
- Delivery restrictions. Shipping is not available worldwide or to delivery regions. They should be on the peninsula.. Likewise, its weight cannot exceed 30 kg and its sales volume cannot exceed 1000 euros.
- Merchants may experience long delays in receiving payments.. This is because it may take time for the buyer to pick up the item, and the seller only charges when the consumer indicates that everything is correct.
- Doesn't accept PayPal as a payment methodtherefore, you can only cancel your subscription using a debit or credit card.
- Security guarantees have additional prices.
As you can see, prices and shipping costs on Wallapop are affordable and vary depending on product weight and shipping address. In addition, it has a number of features that benefit both parties in the buying and selling process. If you are a seller, you will only need evaluate and compare which services are more profitable for both you and the consumer.